The application, written in English or French, is submitted exclusively via the online application system. Applications sent by e-mail or by post are not accepted.
The file consists of a duly completed online form, as well as the following documents to attach to the form in PDF format:
- Curriculum vitae including a global list of publications (10 pages max. Highlighting the five publications considered to be the most important;
- Research project (max. 15,000 characters, excluding bibliography) presenting:
- The originality of the project;
- The expected benefits;
- Existing scientific contacts and planned collaborations;
- Tthe detailed bibliography (the works and a cited).
If applicable, a letter attesting to the interest of a university or research establishment located in Morocco to collaborate with the candidate, signed by a member of this establishment.
For junior researchers only: two letters of recommendation.